16' x 20' Traditional Canopy Tent 1-3/8" Diameter Frame
Protect your vehicles with our 16-foot by 20-foot traditional canopy tents with frames from CanopiesAndTarps.com. The frame is made of galvanized steel with 1 3/8-inch-diameter poles. The 18x20 poly canopy fits over the high-peaked 16x20 canopy frame. The high peak better deflects rain, snow and other precipitation on this waterproof portable garage canopy that's also UV resistant and mildew resistant. Grommets are placed every 18 inches on the 6 oz., 12mil polyethylene valance cover.
This car canopy kit includes everything you need to set up your vehicle cover, including galvanized steel connectors with eye bolts, bungee ties, footplates and bar braces. Simply loop the bungee ties through the grommets to secure to the frame. The 1-3/8-inch galvanized steel frame with 18-gauge pipes means superior durability. The canopy cover is available in silver, white or tan.
- 18' x 20' canopy top waterproof, mildew-resistant, UV-resistant
- 18-gauge 1 3/8" diameter galvanized steel frame
- 6'8" leg height, 9'6" center height
- Galvanized steel connectors with eye bolts
- Includes footplates, bar braces, ball bungee ties
- 6 oz., 12mil standard poly cover
- Grommets every 18"
- 6 legs
- 3 color choices: silver, tan, white