18' x 40' Traditional Canopy Tent 1-5/8" Diameter FrameCars, trucks, SUVs and commercial equipment will stay safe and dry underneath the huge 18 foot by 40 foot Traditional Canopy Tent. The tent includes heavy-duty galvanized steel frame construction for year round use. It also is equipped with a polyethylene tarp cover that is available in 8 colors. The canopy legs measure 6 feet, 8 inches and the center of the design is over 18 feet high. The canopy is supported by 10 legs, with both of the 18 foot ends being free from poles or other obstructions. Includes bungee ties and foot plates.
- 1-5/8" heavy-duty galvanized steel frame (15 gauge pipe thickness)
- Galvanized steel connectors with locking eye bolts
- 6 Oz, 12 Mil. Polyethylene Tarp Cover, Grommets every 18" apart
- Available in 8 colors
- 6'8" leg height, 11'6" center height, 18'3" wide, 40' long
- 10 legs
- Laminated Cover is UV resistant, waterproof, mildew resistant
- Includes ball bungee ties & foot plates
- Replacement cover size 20' x 40'
Prop 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and or Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.