10' x 30' Traditional Canopy Tent 1-3/8" Diameter FrameThe sleek Traditional Canopy Tent has a simple peaked top and open sides. The canopy is set on a 1-3/8-inch galvanized steel frame with galvanized steel connectors. The cover is made of 12 mil polyethylene with grommets set every 18 inches. The tarp cover is available in silver or white. The laminated cover is UV and mildew resistant as well as waterproof. The canopy has a width of 10 feet and a length of 30 feet. It is supported by 8 legs, with each leg measuring 6 feet, 8 inches in height.
- 1-3/8" galvanized steel frame (18 gauge pipe thickness)
- Galvanized steel connectors
- 6 Oz, 12 Mil. Polyethylene Tarp Cover, Grommets every 18" apart
- Available in Silver & White colors
- 6'8" leg height, 9'6" center height, 10'3" wide, 30' long
- 8 legs
- Laminated Cover is UV resistant, waterproof, mildew resistant
- Includes ball bungee ties & foot plates
- Replacement cover size 12' x 30'