10' x 20' Slope Roof Canopy Frame Kit 1-3/8" (No Tarp Cover)
Count on Canopies and Tarps for a high-quality 10' x 20' canopy frame with a slope roof.
When building a structure, many property owners choose a slanted roof in order to mitigate rainfall, without pooling. When building a structure next to the wall of an existing building such as a barn or home, they may choose a sloped roof to ensure that runoff water gets nowhere near the building's foundation.
This kit includes a 10' x 20' canopy frame only - we let you choose the type of cover that best fits your needs. But this kit is well equipped with everything you need for that frame. You'll get 1 - 3/8", 18-gauge steel pipes and galvanized steel fittings for the corners and sloped roof, as well as foot pads and corner bar brace supports. Welded connections keep every component strong, and the included eyebolts make construction so easy, you may not even need tools.
(7) pcs 9' 10" 1-3/8" Pipe, 18 gauge steel
(3) pcs 6' 8" 1-3/8" Pipe, 18 gauge steel
(3) pcs 8' 8" 1-3/8" Pipe, 18 gauge steel
(2) pcs FV3J Bottom Corner Fittings
(2) pcs FV3JSL Top Slope Down Corner Fittings
(1) pcs FV4I Top Slope Down Corner Fittings
(1) pcs FV4ISL Top Slope Down Corner Fittings
(6) pcs FVFP Foot Pads
(6) pcs FVBB20 - 20" Corner Bar Brace Supports