10 x 10 Instant Canopy 2" Dia. Leg Poles
- Includes: (1) 10' X 10' frame, (1) canopy top in your choice of colors
- Frame is made of commercial aircraft-quality aluminum
- Canopy is made of 500 dernier polyester, is water repellent, fire retardant and 100% UV protected
For optimal protection from the elements, this 10-by-10 instant canopy from Canopies and Tarps is a perfect option. The covering is made from 500 denier polyester, a medium-weight fabric. It is water resistant and flame retardant, meeting ULCS 109, CPAI 84 and NFPA 701 fire codes, ensuring complete safety from potential hazards. It also provides protection from the sun's rays with UV protection.
The canopy features top craftsmanship for durability. It is affixed to a 10-by-10 commercial aircraft-quality aluminum frame. The instant canopy also features 2-inch hexagon-shaped legs, made from extruded aluminum. The legs also include convenient thumb-lock sliders and height adjusters. Connector brackets are made from nylon/fiberglass. The canopy also features an auto grip bracket bold connector and high-strength hex key commercial fasteners.
Ordering is made easy at our website, CanopiesandTarps.com. Since we buy in large quantities directly from the manufacturers, we can the best prices, including bulk discounts. We also offer coupon promotions. Visit us online for the latest offers. Unless otherwise noted, each item in our online catalog is in stock. You can order in complete confidence with us.
- 10' x 10' Commercial, Aircraft Quality Grade Aluminum Frame
- 2" Hexagon shaped extruded aluminium frame Legs
- “Thumb Lock” Slider& Height AdjusterWater repellent
- Nylon / Fiberglass connector brackets
- Auto Grip Bracket Bolt Connector
- High Strength Hex Key Commercial Fasteners
- 500 denier polyester canopy top
- water repellent
- Fire retardant meets ULCS 109, CPAI 84 and NFPA 701 Fire codes
- 100% UV Protected canopy
- Water, mildew and rot resistant
Prop 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and or Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.