10' x 16' Traditional Canopy Tent 1-3/8" Side ProtectionThe Traditional Canopy Tent with Side Protection is appropriate for use in all types of environments. The canopy is built on an 18 gauge steel pipe frame with steel fittings and locking eye bolts. An upgraded frame is available. The tarp cover is made of heavy-duty polyethylene that is abrasion resistant. The double-sided tarp offers extra protection from the elements and an added rail pipe keeps the cover firmly in place. The design is weather, UV and heat resistant. No tools are required for installation and foot pads and bar brace supports are included.
- 1-3/8" Galvanized All Steel 18 Gauge Pipe (Optional 1-5/8" Upgrade Available)
- 1-3/8" Galvannized Steel Fittings With Locking Eye Bolts
- (1) Heavy-Duty Polyethylene Tarp Cover
- Abrasion Resistant, Laminated Fabric
- Double Side Protection With Rail Pipe
- Once Piece Cover
- Weather Resistant
- UV & Heat Resistant
- No Tools Required For Installation
- Includes Foot Pads & Bar Brace Supports
- High Peak Design
- Width = 10'
- Length = 16'
- Side Height = 6'8"
- Center Height = 9'9"
- Tarp Size 20' x 16'
- 6 Legs